Use Case | Printemps Listes.
Objectives and expected gains
The Printemps Listes website is the digital interface for the wedding list and all-occasion gifting services offered by Printemps. Printemps wanted to modernize its site by migrating it to the Azure Cloud in order to:
- simply add new functional bricks that are difficult to implement on the old platform,
- improve website security and comply with the latest Printemps security standards,
- improve the scalability of the site and simplify its future evolutions.
In this context, Printemps and Rampar have redesigned the Printemps Listes website in two stages:
Phase 1: Migration of the site to Azure by separating the back and front functionalities and by updating the code for the latest versions of the middleware used
Phase 2: Implementation of a new UX in responsive design without affecting the business back office logic
Creation of all Azure resources (WAF, PaaS websites, databases, Key Vault, monitoring …),
- Automation of build and deployment (creation of the build process, development of deployment scripts, deployment of new code on different environments),
- Migration of the site database,
- End-to-end publication and testing of the site.
The new environment is operated by Almond teams 24/7/365.
- Improved website performance and security level,
- Improved website scalability,
- Implementation of new business functionalities in a short time and for a development cost much lower than the previous solution.