Helping you strengthen all the pillars of your cyber security.
Understanding constantly evolving threats, assessing risks and treatment options, convincing and securing funding, investing in human resources, processes and the right technologies to strengthen an organization’s security, testing and auditing the results, ensuring that everything complies with different regulations with different requirements, raising awareness, preparing everyone as well as possible for incidents that despite all these efforts will inevitably occur, responding to them in the event of a crisis, rebuilding, analyzing, starting again…
The lives of the men and women who make cyber security their business are by no means easy, but it’s a job of passion that the 400 Almond experts share to support you with services, innovations and products that will contribute to your cyber security.
Whether you need to anticipate, protect, detect, react or rebuild: Almond can support you!
I need Anticipation.
Identify the risks, define the rules, prepare your defense.
- Cyber Threat Intelligence – Know your adversaries, and how they see you!
- Asset management – Don’t let your adversaries have a better understanding of the battlefield: your information system.
- Governance & Risk management – Know how to organize, finance and optimize your defenses through risk management and appropriate governance.
- Compliance – What if compliance management became your advantage?
- Audits – Assess the security of your assets before the bad guys do it for you!
- Training – Train your employees, management and IT & security experts
I need Protection.
Arm yourself for optimum security.
- Product expertise – Select and deploy the technology best suited to your defenses.
- Managed Security Services – Ensure that your information system and its defenses stay on top over the long term
- Vulnerability management – Identify your vulnerabilities and remediate them effectively
- Cloud & IT infrastructure security – Ensure the fundamentals of IT and Cloud infrastructure security
- Identity & access management – Take control of your incoming data!
- Endpoint protection – Defend where all attackers go: the endpoint
- Application security – Don’t let your application assets fall by the wayside!
I need Detection.
Identify incidents as early as possible.
- SOC : Managed Detection and Response – Proactively detect and initiate remediation actions.
- Managed External Vigilance – Use operational Cyber Threat Intelligence to detect attacks in preparation or execution… or battle trails already lost
I need Reaction.
Don’t stay on your own, take immediate action with our experts.
- Emergency Response Team – Engage major incident response experts when things go wrong for you
- Cyber Crisis Management – Don’t let panic take control
- Post compromise mitigation and improvement – Benefit from rapidly deployable services to adapt your defenses and information system during the crisis
I need to Recover.
Opt for efficient reconstruction and optimal recovery of your operations
- Impaired capabilities and services restoration – Mobilize the right level of expertise to get back to normal in the best possible conditions.
- Resilience optimization – The art of bouncing back!
Our technological partners
Discover our partners in the service of your safety and performance.
Labels, certifications and authorizations
- PASSI qualified for penetration testing, technical audits (architecture, configuration, application source code), and organizational and physical security audits,
- Associate member of the Cyber Campus, which aims to promote French excellence in cybersecurity, by bringing together talents and actors of the sector in a common place, around innovation projects.
- sponsor of CESIN since its creation. CESIN is a place for exchange, experience sharing and cooperation dedicated to information and digital security experts.
- 2023 member of CLUSIF, France’s leading digital security association, which brings together all business sectors involved in cybersecurity,
- holder of the “France Cybersecurity Label”, for its audit and consulting offers, its SOC CERT CWATCH, as well as its BYCE and Security Rating solutions,
- PCI QSA Company, qualified to conduct PCI DSS certification audits since 2010,
- Authorized as an auditor by the ANJ (National Gaming Authority) to conduct certification audits with online gaming operators,
- Listed in SWIFT’s directory of assessment service providers* related to the Customer Security Programme and can assist clients with independent assessments under the Customer Security Programme (CSP) and the Customer Security Controls Framework (CSCF),
* SWIFT does not certify, guarantee, endorse or recommend any of the listed vendors; it is the responsibility of the SWIFT user to determine whether the vendor meets all the necessary criteria to adequately assist the user in complying with the Customer Security Programme (CSP) controls.
- holder of the “Pass Cyber Conseil”, an initiative of the Hauts-de-France Regional Council, for its offers to SMEs based in the Hauts-de-France region.