Office 365: Teams and Security
Leveraging the capabilities of the Office 365 digital hub
without compromising on security
Control your risks by evolving your governance, organization and practices around Microsoft Teams.
An analytical approach to meet the following challenges:
- What new risks does the use of the Teams collaborative hub generate?
- How to adapt security policies to the use of Teams?
- What are the best practices to adopt to secure the use of Teams?
- How to transform the user into a key actor of the security?
- Understand the organization, activities and regulatory context in which you use the Microsoft Teams collaboration hub.
- Identify gaps between your security requirements, policies and uses of Teams.
Governance & organization
- Establish a security action plan adapted to your organization and the regulations that apply.
- Define security policies that converge your challenges and the
specificities of Teams (administration, access management, data
- Control the opening of your information system to your customers and partners through Teams.
- Raise awareness and support users in the evolution of practices to place them at the heart of the Teams
- Write usage charters for the Office 365 collaborative hub for your employees and third parties.