Cyber risk management
Cyber risk assessment for your company, third parties or projects.
A risk-based approach enabling you to better prioritize your action plans by identifying your own cyberthreats or those of your ecosystem.
- Define and formalize your risk management
- Design the risk management process for corporate information security or IT projects
- Design risk management methodology for corporate information security or IT projects
- Upgrade your skills in ISO 27005 or EBIOS Risk Manager methodology
- Help you manage your day-to-day cyber risks
- Coach you at a critical time (EBIOS RM methodological transition)
- Build tools to support risk management implementation
- Create your office tools
- Help you choose a risk management software solution
- Lead the risk assessment process
- Conduct your risk analysis interviews
- Challenge risks and the risk treatment plan
- Structure risk analysis results
- Comply with risk analysis requirements for security certification
- Communicate your risks
- Report to an Executive Committee
- Provide indicators (KRI)
- Popularize Cyber risks
- Evaluate your risk analysis processes
and methodologies to answer the following questions
- Does your cyber risk
management comply with:
- ISO 72001 risk management requirements (certifiable ISMS)
- PCI DSS, SWIFT, DORA risk management requirements
- Your company’s internal requirements?
- ISO 27005 and EBIOS RM best practices?