The first cyberrisk analysis of your information system
We believe that security assessments should be tailored to the impact of IT security on your organization’s operations.
An simple approach to meet the following challenges:
- What are your essential IT tools?
- What is the level of risk for your core business?
- Are your IT tools sufficiently protected against current attacks?
- What actions should you take as a priority?
- How to use cyber risks in your choices?
Identify the challenges
- Understand your business, your services, activities, etc. to identify the IS tools that are essential to your organization’s processes.
- Assess and evaluate the security needs of your IS in relation to your business challenges.
- Identify security incidents that have already occurred and consider the cost of remediation actions.
Analyze the risks
- Mapping the main security risks for the essential elements of the IS on 3 security criteria: Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability.
- Assess the level of risk based on measures already in place and those to come.
- Identify security actions to act on the most important risks.
- Share our conclusions of the situation to enable you to take ownership of the issues related to the security risks of your IS.
- Establish and share a pragmatic action plan that can be quickly implemented.
- Formalize the whole in a diagnostic report allowing you to keep a comparable reference trace.