Critical Service Operator
A proven approach to compliance with the Network and Information Security Directive (NIS).
An analytical approach and long-term support to meet
the following challenges:
- What are your critical services and the information systems that support them?
- How do you secure your critical perimeter?
- Which solutions are aligned with your needs and NIS security rules?
- How do you maintain your level of compliance over time?”
At the beginning…
- Assistance in appointing a correspondent with the ANSSI
- Risk analysis enabling to delimit your Essential Information System and declaration of the EIS
- Mapping of your EIS
- Implementation of a process for handling alerts and reporting significant incidents to the ANSSI
- Development of a roadmap including a gap analysis on the 23 security rules, the application deadlines and the costs of implementing the measures
- Animation of the roadmap by a managed services offer: update of your security policies and procedures, deployment of an awareness program, organization of the incident response,
certification of your EIS, etc.
- Support for the operator’s NIS compliance over the first three years, depending on the application deadlines
- Taking into account the evolution of the EIS
- Maintenance of the compliance on the perimeter from the third year
- Implementation of regular compliance checkpoints and an associated dashboard