ISO HDS Foundation certification
An HDS (Health Data Hosting) Management System is built primarily on three standards: ISO 27001:2013, ISO 20000-1:2011 and ISO 27018:2014. It is enriched with requirements specific to the protection of health data.
This course will provide you with knowledge of best practices for implementing and managing an information security management system and an HDS management system to effectively protect health data.
This course is only available by distance learning.
- Understand the challenges of an HDS management system to effectively protect health data
- Acquire the terminology and basic knowledge necessary to meet the requirements of ISO 27001 associated with ISO 20000
- Discover the best practices of information and health data security management and its articulation with risk management
Session 1: Health data hosting
- Regulatory framework
- Health data, ISMS
- Requirements & activities
- Organization of an ISMS based on ISO27001
- Health data risks
Session 3: HDS: requirements and evidence
- Information Security
- Service Management
- Protection of individuals
- Additional Requirements
- Steps and durations
- 10h of lessons with the trainer, divided into 5 sessions of 1h30 to 2h.
- 4h of independent personal work time
Method of Assessment
1H closed book online certification exam
- 50 multiple-choice questions
The benefits of distance learning
- Training by an information security expert
- An intuitive, easy-to-use platform
- Exchanges on key concepts and experience sharing adapted to the learners’ context
- Training methods adapted to all learning profiles
Who should attend?
- Any person involved in information security management
- People who want to acquire knowledge of the main HDS management processes
- People who wish to pursue a career in HDS management
- Have basic knowledge of information security
- Have knowledge of data protection and health data
How and when to access
The participant is considered registered when:
- The prerequisites and needs are identified and validated
- The training agreement is signed
Registration requests can be sent up to 10 working days before the start of the training
Whether you are recognized as having a disability or not, making our training accessible to everyone is part of our commitment.
If you need compensation or adaptation for the content, the supports, the “venue”, the material used, the schedules, the rhythm, we are at your disposal.
To go further
This training course is a preparation for the following training course:
€1300 excl. tax.
Download the training sheet in PDF format
Would you like more information?
+33 (0)2 55 59 01 11